Saturday, October 25, 2014

National Coffee Day PH - EBG SEA

I used to drink coffee, I’m a coffee lover. I usually two brands of brewed coffee (not to mention the brand) which helps me become awake and productive for work. This coffee helps me become un-sleepy that last four to six hour (hours) We have varying tastes or preferences for coffee, some like brewed, cappuccino, Latte’, etc. Essentials Brands Group South East Asia is an Australian Firm established 2001 in AUS. It was hosted by MR. Gabriel Balancio – Business Lead, EBG SEA. The welcome remark was headed by Mr. David -D’Angelo – Digital Marketing Officer. And Mr. Osler Frajardo – Managing Director, Mustard Seed Systems Corporation started the program. EBG SEA has four (4) brands; I LUV COFFEE, I LUV EXPRESS, I LUV SLUSH and I LUV FROZEE. They have nine (9) types of coffee beans that originate from AUS and the Milk and Chocolates are 99% Fat free. EBG SEA is providing total beverage solutions that would help to your business and personal needs, but it is recommended for business. The cheaper price of a machine cost about Php 200,000.00 with “No Franchise Fee, No Royalty Fee “All of the machines are originated from Italy. If you would ask the price of the coffee per cup, it only cost 50 pesos. Using a Php 600.00/KG (the cheaper coffee bean) And if you are a business man this machine will help you to get the return of investment in three months time if you have a lot customer who drink coffee. Contributor/Photographer: Elmark MHAC Pentecoste Blogger: EVO Joel Contrivida Website/s: www.shutterbugmom.com www.facebook.com/mhackintozh Try it!! And you will LUV it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment